1. Delivery costs are included for all orders delivered, regardless of the size of the Paintings transported.
2. Considering the value of the packages, deliveries are made to your home, with personal delivery and signature of the recipient.
3. Deliveries are mainly made by carriers Colissimo and DHL, depending on the destination and format of the packages. These two carriers were selected for their reliability, their quality of service and their territorial coverage.
4. As soon as your package is shipped, the Customer receives a tracking number by email allowing to follow delivery in real time, directly from the carrier. The tracking number is also available on the Bodjaro Customer Account.
5. In the event of unavailability, the Customer has the option of rescheduling the delivery date. These provisions vary depending on the country of destination. The Customer can connect to the carrier's website using the tracking number of the package sent when the order is shipped.
6. The packaging has been custom-made in double grooves to ensure optimal protection of the Paintings and the packages are exclusively shipped by the Company for careful and surprise-free delivery.
7. Delivery times correspond to order preparation times to which transport times are added. Average delivery times are between 2 and 6 working days depending on the destination (non-contractual indicative duration).
8. Thanks to the know-how of the Bodjaro teams and the quality of the packaging, it is extremely rare for an Artwork to be damaged during transport. In case of doubt, the Customer must open the package in the presence of the delivery person. In the event of proven deterioration, the Customer shall take photos of the damaged packaging, the damaged Painting and the label, and then refuse delivery. The Customer will contact the Company within 48 hours.
9. To help the Client in his choice, the Company shares decoration tips and each Artwork is photographed in the smallest details and is subject to a decoration simulation. If, however, the Customer changes his mind, he can return the Painting to us within 14 days of receipt of the package, the postage date being taken as proof. This provision is only applicable to deliveries made within the European Union. The Customer must write a letter requesting to exercise the right of withdrawal and attach it to the return package. Return transport costs are at his expense and under his responsibility. If the returned Painting is in its original condition, the Company will reimburse the Customer within 14 days.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.